I Fell On The Spot Watching You

I fell on the Spot Watching you
I forget myself on the spot
Like some magic happened on the Spot
I fell for your words on the spot
What have you done to me..??
I don’t understand it at any cost
You killed me by pulling and pinching
My heart..  You made me love you
One more time baby, One More time
Tell the same word one more Time
You have hurt me with your eyes
You have gestured with lips and
Disturbed my sleep
My Heart played swinging with you
Oh dear, I liked you in many ways
I fell on the Spot Watching you
I forget myself on the spot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Hi there, i'm Isham Azad, am a Web Developer and Designer From Bangalore. If You Want to Know More About Me Here My Official Website Link Click and Check it :) Click here for My Official Website "The web should be free from annoying distractions"

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Isham Azad Official Facebook Page  I-Web (Web Solution) Quit Smoking Have a Normal Life Dude  I Miss You